3 Months away but we are back on Saturday 4th July. We have re-arranged the Salon to be Covid-19 safe and have moved to an appointment only system to minimise number of customers in the Salon. Your safety and staff safety is our priority and you will get a fantastic service at the same time. More time as been allocated to all appointments to allow cleaning and sanitising between clients. Appointments are already filling up please give us a call to book your appointment. We will also be open on Monday throughout the month of July to meet client demand. We ask when you arrive to follow the following guidelines when you visit the Salon:
- Please arrive for your appointment on time (Late arrivals will have to re-book)
- Please arrive alone
- You will have to wait outside until asked to enter Salon (To minimise clients in the Salon)
- Minimal belongings (coats/bags will have to remain under your possession)
- Must wear face covering when entering the salon
- If you feel unwell please do not attend and reschedule your appointment (Signs of new cough, High Temperature, loss of taste and smell)
- When entering the Salon we will take your temperature with a non contact infrared body thermometer. If your temperature is high we will ask you to leave salon and advise you to contact NHS helpline.
- Please use sanitisers provided in the salon.
- All Colouring skin tests have to be posted out to clients.
- We will accept cash and card payments.
We look forward to seeing you.